Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful moms, soon-to-be moms, and mom figures out there. To my amazing super Mom: You have and will always be my heart. I am grateful for all the sacrifice, advice, and selfless love you show and teach me every day! God Bless you, MOM!
- I’ve listened to this podcast twice already! I’ve been working hard on taking a chance on my true self which is not always easy living in a world and culture that feels very different from mine. All week, however, from my Yin Yoga class to that very podcast, I’ve been encouraged to show my authentic self and to find the beautiful power in who I am. The biggest difference I’ve seen from this practice is that I’m making deeper connections with people.
- I rebooted the Here and Now challenge on Instagram. I try to take and share a picture a day; It helps me stay present and make the best of every day.
- I am one of those people who believes you don’t have to choose between Snapchat and Instagram Stories. You can certainly have both! I love them equally and actually use each one quite differently. For example, I’m more in front of the camera on Snapchat (being, mostly, vain) while my Instagram Stories is more about travel adventures and exploration through my lens. In any case, I will be trying a few of these fun tricks for my Instagram stories this week.
- Just ordered one of these.
- Neat DIY ideas for Mother’s day gifts? Here’s one my Mom and I will be trying because we both love bath bombs!
- This week’s Editor’s Pick: If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.
Have a Blessed week!!