Hey there, I’m Armenyl!
When I was 8 years old, I wanted to be a fashion designer. I also wanted to be a talk show host, an actress, a teacher (I ended up teaching in France 3 years ago), and a magazine editor (I started my school’s first newspaper/newsletter when I was 11 years old). Then, I wanted to be a lawyer, the next United Nations Secretary-General (my mom was really rooting for this one) and a therapist (I double majored in psychology and French and I almost completed a minor in law and criminology).
Having many different aspirations felt like a burden growing up, but I’ve learned three important things through this journey:
1. I am multifaceted, which makes working and creating for different brands exciting!
2. I love storytelling. It’s the one theme woven through all my aspirations!
3. If you can apply a little creativity to the mix, nothing is actually impossible.
I photograph and offer creative direction to small businesses and creative entrepreneurs who need help with creating content on their social media and websites!
I would like to design custom jewelry for brands like Cartier, direct a film, write fiction, work with the United Nations, guest design for fashion brands and have my own fashion house and creative agency.
I want to create something meaningful and give back to the world.
Do we sound like a match made in heaven? Let’s Chat! We could work together on any of the above or we could totally just chitchat about any one of the following things:
1. I really, really want to play a role in HBO’s Game of Thrones or at least sit on the Iron Throne.
2. I cannot tell a joke. It makes me anxious.
3. That being said, I dance in my underwear most mornings.
4. I’m an introvert who throws really great parties.
5. I would love to travel the world! I’ve been to Vienna, Venice, Florence, Rome, Milan, Barcelona, London, San Francisco, Florida. I’ve lived in Paris, Ghana and I’m currently in Maryland.
6. This is the 6th About Me page I’ve written. See Explanation here
6. I pray about everything! I believe in Jesus Christ with all my heart and I’m constantly grateful for His Love and Grace in my life.
I’ve never been to IHOP
8. The name Armenyl (+ 2 others) came to me when I was about 10 years old, and I’ve held on to it ever since.
9. This is a growing list of fun facts! 🙂
The truth is I’d really love to hear from you!
Thanks for visiting! Love & Blessings.